Fast and Efficient – Our Goal for You
Thank you for placing your trust in Neurology Consultants of Kansas. We never take our responsibility to our patients lightly. Our referral process is designed to be as simple as possible for you and your staff. We also know your time is precious, so we offer 24-hour turnaround (most cases) on reports, saving you, and your patients a most vital resource. Please contact our office at 316.261.3220 to schedule your patient’s initial appointment.
What we need from you
- Name, address, phone numbers, and DOB
- Social Security number (if available)
- Referring physician/licensed healthcare provider’s name and primary care physician/licensed healthcare provider’s name , if different
- Reason the patient is to be seen in our office
- Insurance information
If the appointment is for EMG/NCT/Neuromuscular Ultrasound, we additionally need:
- Which extremities are being requested to be tested.
- Please visit our website under “EMG/NCT/Neuromuscular Ultrasound” to print Patient Instructions or direct your patient to our website for further information.
If the appointment is for EEG testing:
- Which neurologist is being requested by the ordering provider to read the EEG, if not requesting the first available.
- Please visit our website under “EEG” to print Patient Instructions or direct your patient to our website for further information.
If baclofen pump management or botulinum toxin injections are being requested, the patient will need to be seen in our office initially as a Consultation to be evaluated prior to these services.
PLEASE FAX THE PATIENT’S INSURANCE REFERRAL (if applicable), ORDER FOR TESTING (if applicable), COPY OF THE FRONT AND BACK OF INSURANCE CARDS, AND RELEVANT MEDICAL RECORDS TO 316.261.3298. We will be unable to see the patient without these.
The physician's highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed.- Samuel Hahnemann